Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Dress

My mom and sister came to town over the weekend for what I thought would be the first of a few shopping trips to find "the dress" for the wedding. I'd invited Karson's mom along to, but she was unable to join us. After doing some looking online and a prior trip to David's Bridal because I had a giftcard for $50 - I had a basic idea of what I wanted: A-line, strapless, not super busy, probably off white.  I had heard about an outlet place in Wahoo that had great prices on discountinued designer type dresses and thought we should go check it out. OMG! We got an amazing deal on an Ella by Essense. My parents are generously paying for my dress (and items associated with the dress). I will not be posting pictures of the dress on here since certain people look at the blog from time to time. :) But it's everything that I wanted. I just need to get a few alterations and have it pressed and cleaned and I'm good to go. Love it. I thought we'd be looking for a month or two and have to order something. Now to find cute shoes...

2 comments:

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

Awesome! Can't wait to hear about it!

MrsNick said...

That is such an awesome moment in life:) Almost as great as finding the right guy, but for other girly reasons. Enjoy this time right now Bekah. All of the stressers, struggles, joy, and triumphs. It is all worth it on the day to come my friend.