Saturday, July 7, 2012

Post 4th update

I know, I've been absent. Hopefully, I'll be able to get some pics up from our Texas adventure (Houston, San Antonio and Austin). Karson does most of the picture taking, not me. Here's one of of from the Tower of the Americas in San Antonio. We went there for drinks and appetizers at sunset - which I totally recommend for watching the sunset - it was really cool. We're in the lounge area - the hostess told us there was a 3 hour wait for the restaurant - however we noticed plenty of empty tables. The restaurant rotates around - the lounge didn't - our view was still amazing.

In wedding related news - we've purchased invitations, thank yous and Save the Dates are on the way to us, or at least the first batch of them. And when we were in Austin, we went to IKEA and got some cute laterns for our reception centerpieces.

No comments: