Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Past Year

Since my last post we have....
  • -Gotten Married
 Me with my bridesmaids
 Me with my parents
Me and K just after the ceremony.
  • Honeymooned in Aruba. Highly recommend it, especially if Nebraska happens to get a freak snow in May while you're gone.
  • We left Omaha and moved to Ohio in July.
Omaha skyline from Council Bluffs before 4th of July Fireworks



Our rental house in Ohio.
 
  • We also sold my condo in Omaha and I'm looking for a job here. I was not able to transfer my job when I moved. Being unemployed is a weird feeling, but I'm adjusting. There are some perks. We have done some traveling. I am less stressed out, my acne has improved greatly. I starting to get out and meet people, so that is helping with the transition.
  • We like Ohio, but we tend to make the best of whatever. One of the best things for us, is Karson and his oldest brother have not lived this close together since 1995 (only five hours away). So we've made a trip there already. They will be coming here in two weeks and again for Thanksgiving.   


No comments: